Russian factory Wholesale Suppliers Online belarus MTZ tractor part red plastic taillight rear light mtz

Russian  factory Wholesale Suppliers Online belarus MTZ tractor part red plastic taillight rear light mtz

If you are fascinated in any of our merchandise or would like to go over a potential order, please really feel cost-free to speak to us.


Rapid Information

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Manufacturer Identify:


Neighborhood Services Location:


Product Identify:

rear mild mtz




MTZ element




14.5*seven.three*nine.two cm

Excess weight:




High quality:

one hundred%tested

Supply time:

Within 15 Days

Packaging & Shipping

Direct Time
Amount(Luggage) one – 60 sixty one – 600 >600
Est. Time(days) five 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization


HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

fourteen Many years+ Creation Experience

Russian belarus MTZ tractor element crimson plastic taillight rear light mtz


Following Warranty Support Online assistance
Relevant Industries Equipment Restore Shops,Farms
Situation New
Neighborhood Support Area None
Showroom Place None
Guarantee 6 months
Variety rear mild
Use Tractors
Spot of Origin China
Model Name PARUC
Merchandise Identify rear light mtz
Materials Plastic
Application MTZ  part
Certification ISO9001:2008
Dimensions 14.five*seven.three*nine.two cm
Fat .16kg
Package deal Carton
Top quality one hundred%analyzed
Shipping time Inside fifteen Times
Design 12V












HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

HangZhouboliyuan TransmissionCo., a maker of Ag machinery elements elements with properly-geared up tests facilities and strong technological power.With a broad selection, excellent high quality, sensible charges and trendy patterns, our items are thoroughly employed in equipment and other industries.Our products are commonly acknowledged and trustworthy by end users and can meet continually modifying financial and social demands.We welcome new and previous buyers from all walks of existence to speak to us for foreseeable future business interactions and mutual good results

Transport method: Free of charge sample is obtainable after you settle for the freight gather

Payment time period: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your business generally transports products to your international locations?

This dilemma is mostly established by the quantity of the goods. If the quantity of orders is adequate for a container, it is suggested that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the amount of orders is little, they can be transported by the transport company.

Q2:Is your firm’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our purchase amount is decided according to the packaging of the goods. For case in point, if there are thirty circumstances in one particular box, then thirty are the lowest purchase amount.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a spot, we require to obtain the complete payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the agreement to signal the deal.