Our main products are chain , gears, sprocket, Needle Roller bearings, Cylindrical Roller Bearings, Rod end Bearings, Spherical plain bearings, Track roller Bearings for Guideway, Roller Bearings, Combine Bearings for forklifts, Water Pump Bearings, SNR Auto Bearings and all kinds of Spherical Bearings.
- Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, Energy & Mining
- Product name:
Taper lock bushing
- Bore size:
- Bushing size:
- Bushing type:
- Surface processing:
- Supply Ability:
- 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Carton box+wooden case
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 500 >500 Est. Time(days) 20 To be negotiated
EPG offer widest range of gearbox and speed reducers, conveyor chains and transmission parts like gear, sprocket, racks, pulley, shaves and taper bushes etc for various applications
1108 Taper lock bushing
Steel, Cast iron, Stainless steel
Accopanying sprocket, V-type pulley, Timing pulley, Gear ect
Data in Metric
Data in Inch
How to use
1) Clean shaft, bore and outside of bush, and bore of hub. Remove any oil, laquer of dirt. Place bush in hub and match half holes to make comelete holes(each comeplete hole will be threaded on one side only).
2) Lightly oil thread and point of set screws, or thread and under head of cap screwsCat 3 Point Hitch How do I operate the PTO on my tractor? Prior to running the PTO, you will need your tractor to reach the starting RPM (revolutions per minute). Once the starting RPM has been reached you can begin operating the PTO.. Place screws loosely in holes that are threaded on hub side.
3) Make sure bush is free in hub. Slip Under the guidance of managerial sense of “Serving agriculture, scoring a success through quality of products and honesty in business”, our products have been trusted by clients and have gained a larger share of market.assembly onto shaft and locate in the desired position.
4) Tighten screws alternately and evenly until all are pulled up tightly(See table for torque settings)).
5) Hammer agsinst large end of bush using hammer and block or sleeve to avoid damage. Screws can now be turned a little more to the specified torque setting. Repeat this alternate hammering and screw re-tightening until the specified torque is reached. Fill all holes with grease to exclude dirt.
1) Remove all screws. Lightly oil thread and point of set screws, or thread and under head of cap screws.
2) Insert screws into removel holes that are threaded on the bush side. In sizes where washers are found under screws heads, be sure to use these washers.
3) Tighten screws alternately until bush is loosened in hub and then remove the coplete assembly. If bush does not loosen immediately tap on hub.
HangZhou EPG – The biggest transmission parts manufacuturer in China Electrical Equipment Co.,Ltd was founded in HangZhou in 2008 and is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development and production.With detailed requirments, we can also develop your special designed product. Our product range includes all kinds of taper bushing,Timing pulley,helical gear, spur gear, bevel gear, gear rack, worm gear, sprockets,Motorcycle sprockets and chains
·Our Principle: “Credibility Supremacy, and Customer First”
· Our Promise: “High quality products, and Excellent Service”
· Our Value: “Being Honesty, Doing the Best, and Long-lasting Development”
· Our Aim: “Develop to be a leader in the power transmission parts industry in the world”
Packing & Delivery
1.EPG – The biggest transmission parts manufacuturer in China PACKING
A seal-journal surface that features an inverted shot-peened texture, with raised (rather than indented) spherical lobes and corresponding valleys in between, better supports hydrodynamic lubrication. EPT developed a process that compresses seal journals between burnishing dies that have been peened to create random spherical depressions. This leaves an “orange peel” texture on the journal surface, typically with a 20 to 40-m in. surface roughness.